Everything you need to kick off your sprouting journey! The Essential Starter Sprouting Kit!! This comes with everything you need to start the sprouting experience! 150 grams of seeds will provided you with approximately 6 jars of mature sprouts. That's 20 daily serves of mature sprouts!! ! It's recommended to consume 1/2 cup of mature sprouts per day. One jar holds about 2 cups of mature sprouts. The convenient draining rack will help you keep your jar upside down and on an angle to promote the best airflow. Once they have sprouted for 4-7 days you can break them up and put them in the freezer in a bag. Then start sprouting again!
High Quality, Untreated Broccoli Sprouting Seeds with a tested 95% Germination rate. Untreated seeds specifically refers to the seed being free of chemical fungicide, insecticide or rodenticide as a seed coating. They are not certified or guaranteed to be organic, even though we source our seeds from Organic Farms/Suppliers. Untreated sprouting seeds are Food Quality and have a high sprouting rate, meaning you'll get beautiful green sprouts in apprx 5 days. They come in a food-grade, resealable pouch and have a shelf life of approximately 2 years. Consumed fresh, and sprouted at the 4-6 day mark, they contain the highest amounts of Sulforaphane which has immense health benefits. To learn more, go to our home page!
This Kit contains: 1 x 1000ml glass mason jar Draining lid - Stainless Steel and Rustproof 150 gram bag of broccoli seeds Adjustable Draining rack Growing guide and Instructions
Essential Kit - 150g Broccoli Seeds + Sprouting Jar + Draining Rack
1. Put 2 tbsp of Broccoli seeds into the jar and allow the jar to soak for 6-12 hours in a cool, dark place.
2. Rinse in fresh water and drain all the water out.
3. Leave your jar upside down, tilted on a angle to allow excess water to drain and for air flow.
4. Rinse the seeds 2-3 times daily.
5. It will take about 4-6 days in total for the shoots to turn a dark green and their ready to eat.
6. Store your seeds in the fridge to keep them fresh
7. 2 tbsp seeds should make two cups of fresh sprouts or 1 jar full.
Free Shipping Australia Wide!!